Wedding Invitation Ordering Process
The date is set, your venue is chosen, now it’s time to inform your guests of your intentions.
What’s your style?
After your engagement ring your wedding invitation is the first glimpse your guests have of your wedding day, it sets the tone & should excite them as to what to expect. At Finer Details, we ensure your guests feel special from the very beginning.
We suggest to our customers when choosing from our wedding invitation collections is to perhaps decide on their preferred shape - square or rectangle portrait / landscape and colour - gold & cream, silver & white, all white or cream are obviously the classics and remain to be the most preferred wedding invitation choice. Remember, there are variations to all our designs so if you see something you like but want to change size, font, colour or motif simply give us a call to discuss, +353 23 8836619.
Visit Finer Details Wedding Invitation studio or browse on line
We welcome you to view our wedding invitation collections at the studio, which is just 45 mins. drive from Cork city, viewing is by appointment. Alternatively you can shop on line and keep in touch via telephone and email if it is not convenient for you to visit the studio. Don’t worry if you do not live in Ireland, liaising with clients living world wide is something we excel at. Obviously we have a larger selection of wedding invitations at the studio. We keep the kettle on the boil, and it’s hard to resist one of Ella’s homemade cookies!
You must post your wedding invitations at least 6 weeks before your wedding, and longer if getting married over-seas, 12-16 weeks in advance.
Commissioning wedding invitations to be hand made especially for you takes time and you should consider this from the very moment you wear that sparkle on your finger. Wedding invitation orders are completed within 3-4 weeks from final proof sign off. Bespoke orders take longer. We encourage all our customers to start the ordering process 4-6 months prior to their wedding date.
Can’t decide - order samples
You can order as many samples as you wish on line. We do charge for our samples as each sample is handmade for you. Samples are sent as they appear on our website. If you require a bespoke sample please call the studio to speak with one of our designers to discuss. Website samples are sent within 3-4 days. Bespoke samples can take up to 10 days. Please state your urgency if you are close to your date for posting your wedding invitations.
Place your order
Once you have decided on your preferred design we request a non refundable 50% deposit please to confirm your order. All invitation information including accommodation & direction details must be emailed to us. Finer Details will create an electronic proof of your invitations and email them to you within 5 – 7 business days.
You are then asked to approve your wedding invitation proof checking every word with careful attention. Check and double check spelling and punctuation of names, venue names, location & dates. We will email a second round of proofs amending any errors. Remember your final approval is your final print sign off. Errors noticed afterwards with a reprint requested are charged to you the customer.
If you request guest names to be printed on your invitation please email this as an .xls document.
After your invitations have gone to print you will be contacted to finalise your account and pay the remaining outstanding balance.
We will contact you prior to shipping to inform you of your delivery date.
Finer Details want you to be completely happy with your purchase and to enjoy shopping with us. You accept the following terms and conditions when you place your stationery order with Finer Details:
- A non refundable 50% deposit is required when placing wedding invitation orders. Amounts outstanding to be paid prior to delivery. You can pay the full amount in advance.
- All social stationery and baby stationery orders to be paid in full when placing your order.
- We accept payment via, cheque, bank drafts & postal orders made payable to Finer Details. We accept visa, mastercard & lazer payments at our studio & phone orders. We accept paypal on all online orders.
- All information to be printed on your stationery must be e-mailed. PDF proofs of your chosen design will be e-mailed to you. You are responsible for proof reading. Once approved by you, printing will commence, errors noticed after this time with a reprint requested, will be charged at full price to you, the customer. It is very important you proof read correctly.
- Finer Details will honour quotes for up to 4 weeks.
- As all our stationery is hand finished by us, they may vary slightly from one to another. Our logo may appear on the back of our stationery.
- Delivery charges will apply. While every effort will be made to assist you in the event of the loss or damage of goods collected by a courier from our studio or delivered via An Post delivery service, Finer Details do not accept responsibility for loss or damage of your wedding stationery once it has been delivered from our studio. We are not responsible for estimated delivery times promised by shipping companies. Tracking id will be provided. You can also collect from the studio.
- Occasionally Finer Details offer promotional pieces with our wedding stationery orders. These promotional pieces are product specific and non transferrable.
Wedding Stationery, personalized stationery, social stationery or baby stationery cannot be returned.
Clearance, Sale and Specials are not returnable.
At Finer Details ‘Le Shoppe’ we want you to be satisfied with every item you purchase from us. We will accept returns for 7 days from delivery date. If you wish to return or exchange an item for any reason, please contact us at 023 8836619 or email us immediately. The item must be in its original packaging, in its original box and have the packing slip included for credit. The customer is responsible for return shipping and insurance on returns except when defective or incorrect products were sent. Refunds will be issued upon return of the product in good condition.
Your name, address, e-mail address, phone number information supplied on this website will be kept confidential, and are for order processing only. You may request to receive information about various products or promotions. Only Finer Details will send you e-mails and you will have the option to be removed from our mailing list at any time. The information we collect on this site will not be shared or sold to any other company or organization what-so-ever. Your privacy is important to us.
We are happy to answer any questions about Finer Details terms please contact us, t. 023 8836619 or e-mail email@example.com.